SCUBAPRO MK2 EVO / R195
TOUGH, RELIABLE, ECONOMICAL
It's the perfect go-anywhere reg for both new divers and
veterans who like to keep their diving simple and fun.
The MK2 EVO/R195 is the perfect go-anywhere reg
for divers looking for simplicity and reliability at a price that
won't bust the budget.
The MK2 EVO comes with SCUBAPRO's patented
Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that lets you enjoy an
ultra-fast breathing response and maximum airflow with minimal
effort -- regardless of how cold the water is. The XTIS makes this
possible by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first
stage from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average
of 50 percent over the previous MK2 first stage.
The MK2 EVO is the only downstream
piston-style first stage with internal components specifically
designed to resist freezing in extreme cold-water conditions. It is
also ultra compact, yet it has a bigger piston that pumps out 15
percent more airflow from a smaller package. So you can expect
top-notch breathing performance whether you're reef diving in the
warm Caribbean or wreck diving in the chilly Great Lakes.
The R195 is a modern second stage design based
on the heritage of the time-honored R190. The R195
combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm,
functional purge button and VIVA switch for smooth and easy
The MK2 EVO/R195 is a proven
reg system, reliable, easy to maintain and easy to use. Plus, with
its left or right hose routing capability, it's also the perfect
system for use on stage or pony bottles.
For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical
regulator that's dependable and that can handle all water
temperatures, the MK2 EVO/R195 is not only the
best choice, it's the only choice.
MK2 EVO First Stage:
- Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass
body with one high pressure and four low pressure ports.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully
isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing
resistance by an average of 50 percent over its predecessor without
compromising breathing performance.
- Additional internal technical improvements include a new spring
insulating bushing and coating, a new insulating piston bushing, a
new insulating sleeve and a new antifreeze cap, all of which
contribute to the increase in freezing resistance. Key insulation
system components are visible in blue.
- Chrome-plated brass body is 3.5mm smaller than its predecessor
but houses an oversized piston by 1.6mm that provides better breat
ing performance by increasing airflow by 15 percent.
- Stainless steel removable orifice allows for easier maintenance
while extending regulator life.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 24.9oz/706g; /DIN 300 (oz/g):
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar (l/m/SCFM): 3000/106.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 123-142/8.5-9.8.
R195 Second Stage:
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall
- Super-flow hose features larger inner diameter to increase
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet
doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 7.0oz/198g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.