A STAND-OUT ALL-PURPOSE REG SYSTEM
SCUBAPRO's best-selling air-balanced second stage and
its top-performing air-balanced piston first stage is a match made
in diver heaven.
The high performance MK25 EVO/S600 reg system
is well-known for its low work of breathing and tremendous reserve
capacity. Year after year it is consistently ranked as one of the
top-performing regs on the market.
The MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an
ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand,
great sensitivity and extra-high airflow -- regardless of how cold
the water is. This is made possible with SCUBAPRO's exclusive
patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that fully
isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold,
increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over previous
versions of the MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all
first stage for all water temperatures.
The S600, with its rugged fiberglass casing and
stainless steel front face and ring, delivers smooth and easy
inhalation and exhalation while offering efficient user controls,
including a powerful purge, an inhalation effort control knob and
Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch. It
provides a steady, effortless flow of air, regardless of depth or
Now you can spice up your MK25 EVO/S600 system
with interchangeable S600 purge covers in a choice
of colors (Blue, White, Yellow, Red and Pink). Pick a color
that celebrates your diving style!
Synonymous with SCUBAPRO quality and unbeatable engineering, the
MK25 EVO/S600 is the preferred combo of
professionals. In all water temperatures, in the most demanding
dive conditions, this reg performs flawlessly.
MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body
provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank
pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully
isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing
resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without
compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system
components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing,
anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert
with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing
reliability when diving in the most extreme water
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be
positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize
hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians
to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g):
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
S600 Second Stage:
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when
diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob
and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose
diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet
doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 6.8oz/193g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
- Interchangeable purge covers allow you to make your regulator
- Available purge cover colors: Blue, White, Yellow, Red,