STELLAR BREATHING PERFORMANCE, OUTSTANDING
The ultimate go-to air delivery system for cold water or
When you team SCUBAPRO's flagship first stage with an
air-balanced second stage engineered to excel in harsh, cold-water
conditions, what you get is a regulator system that any hard-core
recreational or technical diver can confidently take on any dive,
anywhere in the world, and be assured of rock-solid performance and
outstanding reliability. In other words, the MK25
The MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an
ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand,
great sensitivity and extra-high airflow -- regardless of how cold
the water is. This is made possible with SCUBAPRO's exclusive
patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that fully
isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold,
increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over previous
versions of the MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all
first stage for all water temperatures.
The G260 is the most imitated air balanced
second stage design of all time. First introduced in 1986 as the
G250, it was the first regulator to introduce an adjustable Venturi
Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA). Today's modern version features
metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and
hose connector) for excellent cold-water performance. It also
offers a left-right hose attachment option, making it a great
choice for tech diving configurations.
Of course, you don't need to dive in cold water or find yourself
in extreme diving conditions to fully appreciate the powerful yet
easy-breathing attributes of this reg system. But if you're a
demanding diver you can rest assured that with every breath you
take, the MK25 EVO/G260 will deliver effortless
airflow and consistent top-of-the-line performance.
MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body
provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank
pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully
isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing
resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without
compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system
components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing,
anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert
with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing
reliability when diving in the most extreme water
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be
positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize
hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians
to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g):
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
G260 Second Stage:
- Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO's largest second
stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing
sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve
inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when
diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery
to suit personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch
prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose
routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose
diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet
doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.