SCUBAPRO'S FLAGSHIP REG SYSTEM
For divers who want the best.
With the MK25 EVO/A700 you are guaranteed a
reliable, low-effort delivery of air, no matter how hard you're
breathing, how deep you're diving, or what your temperature gauge
The MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an
ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand,
great sensitivity and extra-high airflow -- regardless of how cold
the water is. This is made possible with SCUBAPRO's exclusive
patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that fully
isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold,
increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over previous
versions of the MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all
first stage for all water temperatures.
The A700 second stage, with its metal casing,
screw-down casing cover, metal valve housing (barrel) and
over-molded accents, exhibits a real muscularity in design. Its
air-balanced valve technology and oversized exhaust valve work in
conjunction with a well designed sectional exhaust tee, a
first-rate purge and responsive user controls to create a
bullet-proof breather with effortless inhalation and an ease of
exhalation that is unmatched.
Put these two stellar stages together and you get unparalleled
breathing performance whether you're cruising the balmy waters of
Bonaire or venturing beneath a polar ice cap.
Wherever the adventure takes you, when you go with the
MK25 EVO/A700, you go with the best.
MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body
provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank
pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully
isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing
resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without
compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system
components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing,
anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert
with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing
reliability when diving in the most extreme water
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be
positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize
hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians
to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g):
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
A700 Second Stage:
- Rugged full metal case and valve housing (barrel) are able to
withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside
a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when
diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob
and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air
to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet
doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.