RUGGED, ALL-ROUND REG SYSTEM
Technical divers will love the solid breathing
performance and proven reliability of this noted reg
No doubt about it, the MK25 EVO/G260 BLACK TECH
is a serious reg system designed for the most demanding divers. The
air-balanced flow-through piston-style MK25 EVO BLACK
TECH is consistently ranked as the top-performing first
stage on the market. Its patented Extended Thermal Insulating
System (XTIS) lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response,
instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high
airflow - regardless of how cold the water is. Add the fins on the
machined body that provide extra thermal exchange and you have the
ultimate first stage for all water temperatures.
With the G260 BLACK TECH SCUBAPRO engineers
have taken the most imitated air balanced second stage design of
all time and offered it with a rugged, nylon fiberglass casing with
freeze-resistant components and fitted with a dark anodized
aluminum ring. Inside you have metal components (inlet tube,
orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) to ensure
excellent cold-water performance. It also offers a left-right hose
attachment option, making it a great choice for tech diving
Both first and second stages have a BLACK TECH
scratch-resistant coating that protects against the ravages of salt
water and corrosion. This durable coating includes an inner layer
of chemical Nickel (FDA approved) and an outer glossy DLC (Diamond
Like Carbon) finish. It's a rugged reg system that delivers solid
breathing performance in all diving conditions and water
temperatures. It's a serious balanced piston breathing system
that's as tough as it looks. You can count on this
outstanding reg to deliver top-of-the-line performance in all
diving conditions and water temperatures, no matter how hard you're
breathing, how deep you're diving, or how cold the water gets.
MK25 EVO BLACK TECH First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body
provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank
pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully
insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving
cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme
cold-water conditions without com- promising breathing
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing
(non-metal cylindrical interface separating metal parts from
water), anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in
concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance (key
insulation system components are visible in blue).
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing
reliability when diving in the most extreme water
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be
positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize
hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians
to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/ SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
- Yoke Standard
- DIN Optional
G260 BLACK TECH Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at
varying depths and supply pressures.
- Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO's biggest second
stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing
sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Dark anodized aluminum front cover ring adds scratch resistance
without adding weight.
- Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve
inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air
delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch
pre- vents free flows in cold water or when used as an
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose
routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air
to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet
doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.