DIVE FREEDOM WITH BACK FLOTATION
This premium BC fits like a glove plus comes with a pair
of big cargo pockets.
The SEAHAWK is a streamlined back-flotation BC.
While similar to the Knighthawk in design, the
SEAHAWK offers over 20 percent more buoyant lift
across its size range, offers a couple extra D-rings for clipping
on gear and more low-profile security buckles on its integrated
weight system. It also provides a pair of very large
traditional-style zippered cargo pockets for carrying accessories,
something you don't often see on BCs of this design.
The SEAHAWK fits like a glove and is as
comfortable as can be. Strategically placed padding, an adjustable
cummerbund, quick-release rotating shoulder buckles (for optimum
strap routing) and a sternum strap guarantee a snug fit. With its
contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch tank buckle that
lets you lock down the tank with a single hook-and-clamp maneuver,
the SEAHAWK also delivers a very stable ride at
The quick-release integrated weight system is first-rate in both
compactness and security. Once clipped in with the oversized
buckles, your ballast weights won't be going anywhere unless you
want them to, and then it's an easy squeeze-and-pull for a quick
ditch. Two rear trim pouches balance out the front weights for
maintaining a comfortable swimming position.
With substantial lift capacity in all sizes, the
SEAHAWK is well-suited for cold or temperate water
diving as well as cruising the tropics. Back-flotation divers who
want freedom of movement, excellent stability and lots of buoyant
lift in a BC with ample gear storage will find the
SEAHAWK the perfect choice.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for
- Positioning the air cell behind you creates exceptional freedom
of movement while reducing bulk. This decreases drag, making
finning through the water column that much easier.
- Compression straps rein in the air cell when it is deflated and
contribute to optimum volume control.
- Three-dump deflation system lets you to expel air from a
variety of underwater positions.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize
the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Two large traditional zippered pockets with knife attachment
grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort
during long dives.
- Padded cummerbund compensates for suit compression, maintaining
a snug fit at varying depths.
- Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle let you
securely lock down the tank.
- Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically-shaped components
to allow for an even load distribution.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with oversized
- Two rear trim pouches counterbalance front ballast weight to
create a comfortable swimming position.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two
smaller stainless D-rings, provide convenient clip-on points for
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator or an AIR2.
- Available in five sizes, each offering 54lbs/24.4kg of lift.
Click on BC size chart for more details.
|Max bottle size (l)
BC Size Chart