SCUBAPRO CLASSIC BC
In 1978, SCUBAPRO introduced the Stabilizing Jacket. It
revolutionized scuba diving. Providing unequaled stability at
depth, the "Stab" Jacket became an immediate classic.
A direct descendant of the Stab Jacket, the modern
CLASSIC combines the best design and construction
features of past and present. Built with puncture-resistant
polyurethane-coated 420 denier nylon, the
CLASSIC's seams are RF welded (a heat welding
method that uses high frequency electromagnetic waves to create
strong leak-proof seals). The CLASSIC comes
standard with a stainless-steel Super Cinch tank band buckle
system, a high-quality web waist belt with stainless steel cam
buckle, large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings and one of the most
secure and reliable integrated weight systems around.
The CLASSIC features a depth-compensating
cummerbund and a sternum strap to ensure the perfect fit, along
with a padded backpack to ratchet up the comfort quotient. A pair
of rear trim weights balance out the weight ditch system. That,
along with rock-solid tank positioning, contributes to an extremely
stable ride at depth.
For carrying dive lights and other accessories the
CLASSIC offers two big cargo pockets with Velcro
closures, as well as two zippered pockets. All four are roomy and
easy to access. The pre-bent D-rings are the ideal size and shape
for clipping on extra gear.
It takes only one look at the CLASSIC to
understand how it got its name, and why it enjoys such a stellar
reputation. Built tough, generously equipped with high-quality
hardware and heavy-duty webbing, armed with a first-class valve
system and offering impressive buoyant lift, this BC can handle any
job, anytime, anywhere. If that gets your juices flowing, you just
may be a CLASSIC diver.
- Constructed of puncture-resistant, polyurethane-coated 420
denier nylon with RF welding for maximum durability.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in rock-solid for
maximum stability at depth.
- Fully adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression,
maintaining a snug fit at varying depths.
- Heavy-duty waist overstrap with stainless steel cam buckle
provides additional security and helps achieve a snug fit.
- Fast-drying padded backpack enhances comfort during long
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch quickly and
easily and secure with squeeze buckles.
- Rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming
- Two large Velcro pockets with knife attachment grommets, plus
two additional zippered pockets, provide lots of cargo-carrying
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two
smaller stainless D-rings, provide convenient clip-on points for
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator
- Available in five sizes with 33.7lbs/15.4kg to 66lbs/29.9kg of
lift capacity, depending on size. Click on BC size chart for more
BC Size Chart