SCUBAPRO LiteHawk BC
THE ULTIMATE STREAMLINED TRAVEL BC
Lightweight, low-profile design is built with
dive-trekkers in mind.
In the world of scuba diving, nothing exemplifies freedom of
movement better than the feeling you get wearing minimal thermal
protections and a bulk-free, back-flotation BC while cruising the
crystalline waters of the tropics. Especially if it's a
back-flotation BC built specifically for that purpose. Like the
The LITEHAWK is the ultimate back-flotation
travel BC. Its lightweight, ultra-slimmed-down design and soft,
flexible backpack lays flat and compact for packing. The adjustable
belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle can be cinched up snug,
and the quick-release rotating shoulder buckles that let you route
the straps under your arms, plus the two-position sternum strap,
hug your body like the BC was custom-made for you.
But you can't fully appreciate the LITEHAWK
until you get it in the water. With the tank secured by a lower
primary tank band, an upper support strap and an adjustable yoke
strap, the entire system locks in, ensuring a controlled, stable
ride at depth. The BC carries no inherent buoyancy so only minimal
ballast weight is required. Consequently, the two non-ditching
pockets can be used to carry accessories. Optional quick-release
weight pockets are also available, and four aluminum D-rings
provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
The LITEHAWK provides a streamlined package
that travels easy and delivers a comfortable, stable ride at depth,
making it well-suited for both tropical and temperate water travel
SCUBAPRO's Litehawk BC was named ScubaLab's Testers Choice in
Scuba Diving's June 2015 issue.
- Compact, lightweight design with soft backpack makes it perfect
for dive travel.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and
- Low-profile, progressively-shaped rear air cell increases range
of motion while decreasing drag.
- Elastic cords rein in the air cell when partially inflated and
help control deflation.
- Clutter-free ergonomic harness eliminates bulk and enhances
freedom of movement.
- Multiple band and strap system keeps tank secure and increases
stability at depth.
- Three-dump deflation system lets you to dump air from a variety
of underwater positions.
- Adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle offers a
snug fit for any body shape.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize
the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Two basic accessory pockets are included.
- Optional weight pockets are available.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced
- Four aluminum D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator or an AIR2.
- Available in three sizes with 29.2lbs/13.2kg of lift capacity.
Click on BC size chart for more details.
BC Size Chart