STAY WARM AND DRY IN ALL WATER CONDITIONS
One dive in this drysuit and you may never dive wet
When you're diving in a drysuit you're always dry and
comfortable, no matter how cold the water, or how deep you're
diving. That's because by choosing the appropriate undergarment to
match the water temperature, and by being able to add air to the
suit when needed, you're always in control of your thermal status.
When you're wearing a drysuit, diving suddenly becomes an
all-weather, year-around activity.
There's no better way to dive dry than in an EVERTEC
LT. A lighter-weight version of the original Evertec
drysuit, the EVERTEC LT is constructed of a
new Rip-stop fabric which is 25 percent lighter than its
predecessor. It also contains a bit of stretch for better
flexibility. Combine that with the EVERTEC LT's
telescopic torso, elastic crotch strap and flex seals and you have
a comfortable fabric drysuit that maximizes range of motion and
Loaded with features, the EVERTEC LT comes with
a heavy-duty diagonal Ti-Zip MasterSeal® dry zipper that enables
you to don and doff the suit without help from your dive buddy.
Neoprene socks with seamless heels enhance comfort, and adjustable
suspenders complete with swivel buckles help dial in a comfortable
fit. A warm neck collar keeps heat in and protects the latex neck
seal, and rugged Kevlar material offers superb protection for the
The two large cargo pockets are equipped with D-rings,
high-security overflaps and Velcro closures for carrying tools or
extra gear. The I-Safe strap on the left arm is perfect for
securing a computer.
When it comes to high-quality materials and construction, as
well as a long list of performance and convenience features, the
EVERTEC LT can't be beat. Offering the perfect
balance of comfort and durability, one trip under water in an
EVERTEC LT and you may never dive wet again.
- The lightweight but heavy-duty Rip- stop material offers a bit
of stretch to enhance flexibility.
- A telescopic torso with elastic crotch strap improves overall
fit and increases range of motion.
- Warm neck collar keeps heat in and protects the latex neck
- Diagonal front Ti-Zip MasterSeal® dry zipper allows for easy
self-donning and doffing.
- Neoprene socks have no heel seams, increasing comfort and
eliminating most sizing issues.
- Quality Si-Tech valves ensure efficient and trouble-free
- Two large cargo pockets are equipped with D-rings,
high-security overflaps and Velcro closures.
- I-Safe strap on left arm offers a secure mounting spot for a
- Suit includes removable suspenders, an anatomically shaped
hood, and a patch kit.
- Available in 6 Unisex sizes. Refer to sizing chart for
- Requires using a wet boot or heavy duty dry boot.
M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL.
2 Week Delivery