STREAMLINED, WARM AND WATERTIGHT
Diving in a drysuit means you're always warm and comfy,
no matter how cold the water.
The EVERDRY 4 offers the streamlined fit,
comfort and flexibility of a wetsuit, with the thermal properties
and water-tightness of a drysuit.
The EVERDRY 4 offers the ultimate in neoprene
drysuit technology. It is constructed of 4mm high-density neoprene
sandwiched between layers of nylon jersey -- the heavier outside
layer is designed to withstand abrasion, the lighter inside layer
is more for comfort.
Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the
outside; the inside is coated with a liquid polymer that penetrates
the nylon layer and fuses to the neoprene, creating an extremely
durable and waterproof seam.
The EVERDRY 4's neoprene is able to resist
compression at depth. This means you won't experience huge shifts
in buoyancy as you descend, minimizing the amount of ballast you'll
need to carry. It also means you won't lose as much of the suit's
inherent thermal properties, so you don't need to wear as much in
the way of undergarments. In fact, the EVERDRY 4
is designed to be worn with either a very thin undergarment or no
undergarment at all. This enables you to enjoy a snug-fitting,
streamlined suit as you're kicking through the water.
The EVERDRY 4 features a first-rate neoprene
neck seal that is smooth-skin on the outside and nylon jersey on
the inside. Because of this, you can easily slip the suit over your
head without any hair-pulling, then by folding the smooth-skin
under you create a large-surface-area seal against your neck. Wrist
seals use straight smooth-skin neoprene to achieve their watertight
seals, and on the lower extremities attached neoprene soft socks
can be used with drysuit boots or standard neoprene dive boots.
The large kneepads are built tough to protect even the most avid
bottom crawlers. The cargo hip pocket is sized right, easy to
reach, and offers a zippered closure to keep contents secure. And
the adjustable suspenders just make wearing a drysuit that much
easier, both at depth and on the surface.
Built for comfort, convenience and extended wear, the
EVERDRY 4 fits like a glove, offers excellent
range of motion, and most importantly, keeps your body heat in and
the cold water out.
- 4mm high-density neoprene weighs 50% less and is significantly
softer than traditional drysuit neoprene.
- Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the
outside; inside they are coated with liquid polymer to create a
long-lasting waterproof seam.
- Smooth-skin fold-under neoprene neck seal and straight
smooth-skin wrist seals provide comfortable, watertight sealing
- Heavy-duty YKK drysuit zipper is covered by a neoprene overflap
for added protection.
- Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet
valves allow for pinpoint buoyancy control, increasing comfort and
control at depth.
- Attached neoprene soft socks enable the suit to be turned
completely inside-out for cleaning and drying.
- Neoprene soft socks can be worn inside heavy-duty drysuit boots
or standard neoprene dive boots.
- Removable suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient
lower suit support between dives.
- Handy right-thigh utility pocket with zippered closure provides
a secure spot for carrying accessories.
- Heavy-duty kneepads cover a lot of leg area for maximum
- Includes a 4/5mm anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, repair
kit, zipper wax and owners manual.
- Available in 10 mens sizes in Black/Gray, and in 6 womens sizes
EverDry 4 Size Chart