LOADED WITH NEW FEATURES
Offering new sizes and a long list of improvements,
SCUBAPRO's premium wetsuit line is better than ever.
SCUBAPRO's EVERFLEX line of wetsuits has long
stood at the forefront of quality dive thermal protection. Yet
every year SCUBAPRO designers work tirelessly to improve and
restyle these steamers to increase comfort, expand convenience
features and provide even better fit and freedom. This year is no
EVERFLEX steamers for 2017 are more
comfortable, offer more stretch, include more features, come in
more sizes, and are built to last even longer.
Ultra warm and comfortable, the EVERFLEX 3/2MM is built with SCUBAPRO's exclusive Pure Design
Concept, allowing pre-formed dimensional shapes to move more
naturally with your body, delivering unparalleled comfort and
flexibility. The Diamond Span thermal inner liner has a second
lining that increases stretch by 20 percent. Durable and
water-blocking blind-stitch construction, excellent Glideskin seals
on ankles, wrists and neck and an easy-slide diagonal rear zipper
combine to make the 3/2mm a warm, comfortable and user-friendly
dive suit in warmer waters.
The EVERFLEX 3/2MM is something
really special. Rarely, if ever, is a 3mm wetsuit capable of
providing enough thermal protection to qualify as a Class C dive
suit, but that's exactly what the EVERFLEX
3/2MM has done. Clearly, this is a testament to the
superior materials, construction and design that make the
EVERFLEX 3/2MM the wetsuit of choice among so many
All 2017 Everflex steamers are made with X-Foam
neoprene and are assembled using an innovative and environmentally
friendly solvent-free water-based glue.
- Made from 100 percent Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation,
for durability and better health.
- Suits are assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue.
SCUBAPRO is the first in the industry to offer this environmentally
and diver friendly adhesive material.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight,
and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare
- New nylon thread resists abrasion for longer suit life.
- Diamond Span inner lining's water-draining material enhances
cold-water protection. For 2017, it is combined with a second
lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much
- Diagonal back zipper offers increased long-term durability and
ease of use.
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck minimize water
- 7/5 mm and 5/4mm suits feature double zippered seals at ankle
- 3/2mm suit features single Glideskin seals at the wrists.
- New neck zipper aids in donning and doffing and enhances
comfort between dives.
- Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry
and increases back protection.
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against
- Seat area is also protected with an abrasion-resistant outside
lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.
- Extensive range of new sizes for both men and women means all
divers can enjoy the perfect fit and the ultimate in comfort.
- Available in 16 mens and 17 womens sizes. Click on size chart
for more details.
Men: S, ST, MS, M, MT, LS, L, LT, XLS, XL, XLT, 2XLS, 2XL, 3XL,