Novascotia 7.5mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit
Offering the warmth of a drysuit and the flexibility of a
wetsuit, this newly redesigned semi-dry is just the ticket for cold
or temperate water diving.
A snug-fitting, flexible dive suit with good thermal properties
and minimal water intrusion, the new NovaScotia semi-dry is the
perfect solution for staying very warm and relatively dry while
virtually eliminating hydrodrag, radically improving a diver's
ability to move easily through the water. With its new 7.5/6.5mm
thickness, easy-zip YKK Aquaseal Vislon dry zipper, improved plush
lining to increase warmth and stretch, and a long list of
convenience features, the NovaScotia is the diver's answer to a
comfortable, affordable semi-dry suit. Positioned between a
traditional wetsuit and a neoprene drysuit, the NovaScotia delivers
the best of both worlds in cold water, temperate water, and
multi-dive thermal protection.
- CE certified a Class A dive suit -- rated for water
temperatures ranging from 45ºF (7ºC ) to 54ºF (12ºC).
- New 7.5/6.5mm suit is made of 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam
formulation for better health, and it is assembled using
eco-friendly solvent-free Aqua glue.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels to ensure
- Blind-stitched seams block water entry.
- Internal stress discs installed at stitch intersections protect
seams, extending the suit's working life.
- Rear shoulder-to-shoulder YKK Aquaseal Vislon dry main zipper
with heavy-duty plastic slider is flexible yet provides an
excellent seal against water entry.
- New plush interior liner in the arms, legs and shoulder areas
increases warmth and stretch.
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass
sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use.
- Fold-under neck seal is ultra-comfortable and keeps water
seepage to a minimum.
- Right thigh 3D pocket offers lots of room for carrying extra
gear. The hood hook has been moved to the outside of the pocket for
- Shoulders and kneepads feature both anti-abrasion patterns and
extra rubber prints to provide protection while adding a stylish
- Enhanced spine pad provides a welcomed cushion where the tank
hits the diver's back.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for
securing wrist instruments.
- Available in black for men and black/white for women (hoods are
Men: S, M, MT, LS, L, LT, XLS, XL, XLT, 2XL, 2XLT, 3XL,