NEW LOWER PRICE NOW JUST $1050 !
Incredible, easy, easily incredible! The next
generation Galileo has arrived. Introducing the G2. Intuitive, reliable
and bulletproof, Scubapro combined everything you love about the Galileo
with everything you've dreamed of in a dive computer. It's everything
you expect from Scubapro in full color. Easy to read. Easy to use. Easy
to love. Spend less time reading manuals, and more time enjoying the
experience. Easy to Read: A brilliant, colorful screen with
color indicators quickly draws your attention to what you need to know.
The G2 leverages color as a tool to deliver the best readability and
usability available. Choose from four different color options. Easy to Use:
With the intuitive 3 button control, operating the G2 is a snap. With
the G2 you can transmit your air pressure from up to 9 tanks. And the
transmitter blinks green, yellow or red to indicate your air level.
Easy to Understand: The
G2 has the same incredibly intuitive menu structure and diver-friendly
functions that earned the Galileo its reputation for being the
hands-down easiest computer to use. Four dive screen templates allow you
to see as little - or as much - data as you'd like. With the industry's
leading digital compass - you'll always know where you are headed. Easy to Manage: Bluetooth
compatible, the G2 easily syncs with your PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
The G2 Stores up to 1,000 hours of dive profiles. And its rechargeable
battery lasts up to 50 dives. Make it Your Own: With innovative
technology and a thoughtful, intuitive design, Scubapro created the next
generation of the Galileo just for you. Customize your screen, colors,
orientation, and even the attachments to make the G2 truly your own.
Customized menu listings give you the ability to use as much or as
little of the technology as you want-with easy activation of freediving,
trimix, CCR and sidemount modes without downloading or upgrading
required. The G2 is poised to quickly become the favorite computer for
all divers of all skill levels and goes wherever your passion for diving
takes you. Even your dive profile is one of a kind-based upon your
real-time breathing rate, your skin temperature and your heart rate.
Enjoy the convenience of air integration without the hassle of a
dangling hose. This low-profile Smart transmitter works with Scubapro's
most advanced dive computers. It screws into a 7/16" threaded high
pressure port on your first stage and relays tank pressure and true
remaining bottom time (RBT) to the computer screen. The latest version
features a built-in LED that gives you an estimate of pressure when the
first stage is attached to a tank. This lets you know if the tank has
gas without needing to activate the computer.
provides a pressure readout from 0 to 4,350 psi (300 bars). Easy to use,
you only need to pair it to your computer once -- the first time you
use it. Coded transmission technology prevents interfere nce between
different dive computers. Powered by a user-replaceable CR2450 lithium
battery that's good for three years or 150 to 200 dives. LED Indicator
Status: 1,450 psi (100 bar) and over: Slow short blinking -- Greenlight.
Between 1,450 psi (100 bar) and 725 psi (50 bar): Short double blinking
-- Orange light. Below 725 psi (50 bar): Long single blink -- Red
light. Transmitter comes with an owner's manual.
The Scubapro G2 has an
operating altitude with decompression sea level to approximately 13300'
(4000 meters). Without decompression (Gauge mode) at any altitude.
Maximum operating depth is 394' (120 meters) with a resolution is 0.1
until 99.9 meters, and 1 meter at depth deeper than 100 meters.
Resolution in feet is always 1'. Accuracy is within 2% ±1' (20 cm).
Decompression calculation range is 3' to 394' (0.8 to 120 meters). Clock
is a quartz clock, provides time, date, dive time display up to 999
minutes. Oxygen concentration is adjustable between 8% and 100%. Helium
concentration: adjustable between 0% and 92%. The computers operating
temperature is 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to +50°C). Computers power supply is
a lithium-ion battery that is user chargeable via USB. Included with
the G2 wrist computer are a molded carry case, transmitter, heart rate
belt, read first manual, 3M foil screen protector, USB cable and a
retractor clip. The new G2. Simply smarter and easily more vibrant;
you'll never do another dive without it.
- Scubapro Galileo 2 Complete ~ Includes Transmitter and Heart Rate Monitor:
- Incredible, Easy, Easily Incredible!
- Next Generation Galileo Has Arrived, Introducing the G2
- Intuitive, Reliable and Bulletproof
- Combination of Original Galileo w/Everything You've Dreamed of In-a-Dive-Computer
- Everything Expected from Scubapro In-Full-Color
- Easy to Read, Easy to Use, Easy to Love
- Spend Less Time Reading Manuals, and More Time Enjoying the Experience
- Easy to Read:
Brilliant, Colorful Screen w/Color Indicators
Quickly Draws Attention to What-You-Need-to-Know
Leverages Color as Tool to Deliver Best Readability/Usability Available
Choose from 4-Different Color Options
- Easy to Use: Intuitive 3 Button Control
Operating G2 Is-a-Snap Transmit Air Pressure from Up to 9 Tanks Transmitter Blinks Green, Yellow or Red to Indicate Air Level
- Easy to Understand: Same Intuitive Menu & Diver-Friendly Functions as Galileo
Reputation for Being Easiest Computer to Use
4-Dive Screens; Allow Seeing as Little - or as Much
- Data As-You'd Like
- Industry's Leading Digital Compass - You'll Always Know Where You're Headed
- Easy to Manage:
Easily Syncs w/PC, Mac, Android or iPhone
Stores Up to 1,000 Hours of Dive Profiles
Rechargeable Battery Lasts Up to 50 Dives
- Make it Your Own:
- Innovative Technology and Thoughtful, Intuitive Design
- Next Generation of Galileo Just-for-You
- Customize Your Screen, Colors, Orientation and Even Attachments, Makes G2 Truly Your Own
- Customized Menu Listings
- Ability to Use As-Much-or-As Little of Technology As-You-Want
- Easy Activation: Freediving, Trimix, CCR & Sidemount Modes w/o Downloading/Upgrading
- Poised to Quickly Become Favorite Computer for All Divers of All Skill Levels
- Goes Wherever Your Passion for Diving Takes You
- Even Dive Profile is One of a Kind
- Based Upon Real-Time Breathing Rate, Skin Temperature & Heart Rate
- Algorithm: Scubapro's Customizable ZHL8 ADT MB
- Operating Altitude w/Decompression: Sea Level to Approximately 13300' (4000 meters)
- W/O Decompression (Gauge mode) At Any Altitude
- Maximum Operating Depth: 394' (120 meters)
- Depth Resolution: 0.1 Until 99.9 meters, 1 Meter at Depth Deeper than 100 meters
- Resolution (Feet): Always 1'
- Accuracy within 2% ±1' (±20 cm)
- Decompression Calculation Range: 3' to 394' (0.8 to 120 meters)
- Quartz Clock: Time, Date, Dive Time Display Up to 999 Minutes
- Oxygen Concentration: Adjustable Between 8% and 100%
- Helium Concentration: Adjustable Between 0% and 92%
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to +50°C)
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- User Chargeable via USB Cable
Read First Manual
3M Foil Screen Protector
- Simply Smarter and Easily More Vibrant
- You'll Never Do-Another-Dive w/o-It!
- Hose-Less Gas Integration Smart Tec/Z Transmitter w/LED
- Provides Pressure Readout from 0 to 4,350 psi (300 bars)
- Tank Pressure, True Remaining Bottom Time (RBT)
- Allows Air Consumption Factored into Decompression Calculation
- Links w/Buddy's Computer to Monitor Both Air Supplies
- Install: 1'st Stage Regulator HP Port
- LED Indicator Status:
1,450 psi (100 bar) and Over: Slow Short Blinking Green Light
Between 1,450 psi (100 bar) and 725 psi (50 bar): Short Double Blinking Orange Light
Below 725 psi (50 bar): Long Single Blinking Red Light
- Easy to Use, Only Need to Pair it to Computer Once
- Coded Transmission Technology Prevents Interference of Different Computers
- Power: CR2450 Lithium User-Replaceable Battery
- Battery Rated for Three Years/150 to 200 Dives
- Owner's Manual
Includes, G2, 1 Smart Transmitter, Charging Cable, and Case
Add additional Transmitters for use with Side Mount, Stage Cylinders, and Rebreather Cylinders.