GALILEO SOL Dive Computer
FOR DIVERS WHO WANT THE BEST
Loaded with computing, navigation and personalization
features you can't find anywhere else, wrist-mount dive computers
simply don't get any better than this.
The ultimate SMART dive computer, the GALILEO
SOL offers state-of-the-art technology and advanced
features you just won't find on other wrist-mount computers.
The GALILEO SOL features hoseless air
integration, it can handle three nitrox mixes up to 100 percent O2,
it comes with a heart rate monitor that also measures skin
temperature, and its algorithm calculates true remaining bottom
time (RBT) and incorporates Profile Dependant Intermediate Stops,
all of which respond directly to your personal physiology to
increase your underwater efficiency and add layers of safety to
The GALILEO SOL's integrated heart rate monitor
incorporates your heartbeat into the workload and then tailors the
decompression calculations to your dive. SCUBAPRO is also the
only dive computer manufacturer in the world that accounts for the
effect of increased workload on human physiology during a
dive. Through this technology you get the safest no-stop and
decompression stop calculations available, even under the most
demanding diving circumstances.
Even though it's a fully loaded dive computer, the
GALILEO SOL is surprisingly easy to use. Offering
a choice of screen configurations to suit your individual tastes,
you navigate through the system via three clearly marked buttons.
You can also rotate the screen 180 degrees, enabling the dive
computer to be worn with buttons on top or on bottom. The intuitive
digital compass with bearing memory features an actual half-compass
rose that can be used at a full 90-degree tilt, making it a true
aid to underwater navigation.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm allows you to use up
to three nitrox mixes (21-100% O2) during the dive.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an
intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives
and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in
the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical
- Hoseless gas integration provides tank pressure, true remaining
bottom time (RBT), and allows air consumption to be factored into
the decompression calculation.
- Integrated heart rate monitor senses your effort, incorporates
it into the workload calculation, and then adapts the decompression
- Full tilt digital compass with bearing memory provides an
effective navigational tool that remains accurate regardless of
- Extra large dot-matrix screen offers a choice of three display
modes, allowing you to personalize the presentation of your
- Oil-filled technology allows for a slim display casing design
that fits comfortably on the arm.
- Maximum operating depth: 1082ft/330m.
- Huge memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and
the most recent 100 hours of diving.
- Freediving and Gauge modes.
- Trimix Algorithm can be down-loaded via SCUBAPRO.com.
- Continuously updated average depth display.
- Active backlight.
- Bookmark function.
- User changeable CR12600SE or CR2NP battery is good for three to
five years or 300 to 500 dives.
- Dive/Freediving logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/ Mac
via Infrared technology.
Includes Wrist Unit, Transmitter, Bio Strap, and Case.