ULTRA-WIDE BEAM, AND RECHARGEABLE
This compact rechargeable light throws a powerful,
super-wide beam that's guaranteed to light up the
The new NOVALIGHT 720R WIDE delivers the same
outstanding performance and offers the same features as the
standard Novalight 720R. What sets it apart is its much wider
80-degree beam, making it an ideal compact, primary dive light.
The NOVALIGHT 720R WIDE uses simple
twist-on/twist off activation backed by double-O-ring seals.
Strategically placed knurling (raised-up diamond-shaped
indentations in the metal) improves grip and makes the twist
activation that much easier. Shock-proof rubber protection on the
end of the light head safeguards the electronics and provides an
additional no-slip surface.
The NOVALIGHT 720R WIDE
measures only 5in/127mm in length and is powered by a single 18650
Lithium-ion battery that provides up to 2.5 hours of burn time.
Rated to a maximum depth of 1000ft/300m, the NOVALIGHT 720R
WIDE is equipped with an overpressure valve on the end
cap, an important safety feature not normally found on torches in
the NOVALIGHT 720R WIDE's price range.
Any diver who likes a durable, compact light that throws a
super-wide beam, and that stows easily in a BC pocket, and that
recharges quickly and easily, is sure to be a big fan of the
NOVALIGHT 720R WIDE.
- Rugged gun-metal aluminum body offers a stealthy "tech" look
while providing lightweight long-term durability.
- Ultra-wide 80-degree beam is ideal for night diving
- Interchangeable light head is equipped with a CREE XML U2
- 720-lumen output ranks among the best in its class in
- Two modes: 100% and 50% power.
- Light measures 5in/127mm in length.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Diamond-shaped knurling on both handle and light head
guarantees a firm grip, with or without gloves.
- Easy twist on/twist off activation allows for trouble-free
operation, regardless of depth.
- Shock-proof rubber protection keeps the light head safe from
knocks and bumps.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing - a safety
feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point.
- A depth rating of 1000ft/300m ensures worry-free lighting in
virtu- ally all diving conditions.
- Powered by a single 18650 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (not
included) that provides up to 2.5 hours of burn time.
When it comes to evaluating a dive light's brightness, measuring
lumens is the easiest and most useful comparison method. A lumen is
the intensity of light as it is perceived by a human eye. In other
words, a lumen indicates brightness, opposed to a watt which
measures power output.
When it comes to cranking out brightness, the NOVALIGHT
720R WIDE runs well ahead of the pack. Producing higher
lumens than most primary dive lights -- including many large
pistol-grip styles -- and out-pacing virtually all secondary dive
lights, the NOVALIGHT 720R WIDE leads the market
in sheer light intensity.
On a fully charged lithium-ion battery, the NOVA 700R
WIDE maintains its maximum light intensity well through
its charge, delivering a maximum burn time of approximately 2.5