Black/Gray Black/Blue or Black/Pink
BACK FLOTATION FOR FEMALE DIVERS
Offering a design that celebrates comfort and freedom in
the water, one dive in this BC and you'll never go
Nothing compares to the adrenalin rush of drift diving over
spectacular underwater terrain while wearing a clutter-free,
back-flotation BC. Such a sense of freedom is what female divers
can expect when diving in a LADYHAWK.
The restyled LADYHAWK brings together all of
the performance features of the Knighthawk in a back-flotation BC
designed and sized specifically for female divers. Newly styled
padded shoulders, a narrow neck yoke, an adjustable cummerbund and
quick-release rotating shoulder buckles (for optimum strap routing)
all work together to guarantee a comfortable and snug fit. With its
contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch tank buckle, the
LADYHAWK also delivers a stable ride at depth.
Combine that with an air cell positioned behind you, eliminating
any bulkiness in the chest and shoulder areas, and hydrodrag is
reduced, leaving you with a free-flying underwater experience that
is a joy to behold.
The LADYHAWK's integrated weight system is
first-rate in both compactness and security. Once clipped in with
the oversized buckles, your ballast weights won't be going anywhere
unless you want them too, and then it's an easy squeeze-and-pull
for the weights to quickly ditch. To maintain its streamlined
design the LADYHAWK offers a redesigned zippered
cargo pocket and four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings for
carrying additional gear.
For female divers who like to dive free and unfettered, the
LADYHAWK offers a unique dimension in BC design
that celebrates comfort, ease of use and a freedom of movement in
the water you won't soon forget.
- Back flotation technology positions air bladder in
the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around
chest and shoulders.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for
- Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle securely
lock down the tank.
- 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air
from a variety of underwater positions.
- Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically shaped components
to even out the load.
- Narrow neck yoke allows for a better fit and improved overall
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort
during long dives.
- Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder
straps improve fit.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression,
ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with oversized
- Two rear trim pouches help to create a well-balanced swimming
- A redesigned cargo pocket provides lots of cargo-carrying
- Four pre-bent stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points
for additional gear.
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or optional AIR2
alternate air source.
- Available in five sizes, each offering 33.7lbs/15.4kg of lift.
Click on BC size chart for more details