Novascotia 6mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit
The perfect solution for staying toasty warm and
relatively dry while diving in cold or temperate water
When diving in cold water, oftentimes a traditional wetsuit is
just not enough thermal protection, yet a full-blown drysuit ends
up being a bit too much. Here's where the semi-dry shines.
The semi-dry dive suit's design concept is simple: Combine the
snug fit of a wetsuit with the rear horizontal dry zipper and some
of the sealing elements of a drysuit. By doing so you eliminate the
bulk and hydrodrag that's inherent in most drysuits, while
minimizing heat-stealing water flow that's inevitable in most
In the semi-dry arena the NOVA SCOTIA 6MM ranks
as the best. Built with quality neoprene and incorporating
SCUBAPRO's Pure Design Concept, the NOVA SCOTIA
6MM features glued and blind-stitched seams, a Ti-Zip
MasterSeal® dry main zipper and a fold-under neck seal and double
zippered wrist and ankle seals, all of which work together to keep
water seepage to a minimum.
The Diamond Span inner lining is water draining and insulates
almost the entire suit, plus makes easy work of donning and
doffing. An improved spine pad provides extra protection where the
tank rests against your back, and Powertex anti-abrasion material
on the shoulders, back, seat and knees offer even more
There are I-Safe straps on both arms for securing wrist
instruments and a handy 3D cargo pocket for carrying accessories.
And every NOVA SCOTIA 6MM suit comes with an
anatomically shaped hood.
The NOVA SCOTIA 6MM is the ultimate
comfortable, affordable semi-dry suit, offering the best of both
worlds in cold water, temperate water, and multi-dive thermal
Notice of New Thermal Rating: RINA, the Italian
test laboratory and certifying agency, has just completed a series
of exhaustive thermal protection tests on a number of dive suits.
The result: SCUBAPRO's Nova Scotia 6mm has
been CE certified a CLASS A dive suit, which means it's been
officially rated to be effective at providing divers with thermal
protection in water temperatures ranging from 45ºF (7ºC) to 54ºF
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum
- Diamond Span water draining fleece interior insulates almost
the entire suit and aids in quick drying between dives.
- Ti-Zip MasterSeal® dry main zipper is flexible yet provides an
excellent seal against water entry.
- Fold-under neck seal and double zippered wrist and ankle seals
work together to keep water seepage to a minimum.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for
securing wrist instruments.
- Right thigh 3D pocket with hood attachment hook offers lots of
room for carrying extra gear.
- Improved protective spine pad increases comfort during extended
- Anti-abrasion Powertex material on shoulders, back, seat and
knees delivers extra protection where it is needed most.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams block water entry.
- Internal stress discs installed at stitch intersections protect
seams and extend the suit's working life.
- Suit comes with a 6.5/5/3mm hood.
- CE certified a Class A dive suit -- rated for water
temperatures ranging from 45ºF (7ºC) to 54ºF (12ºC).
- Available in 10 mens and 8 womens sizes. Click on size chart
for more details.
Men: S, M, LS, L, XLS, XL, 2XLS, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL.