GALILEO Luna Dive ComputerThe GALILEO LUNA has
everything you need in a fully functional wrist-mount dive computer
to maximize your underwater experience. This powerful dive computer
handles nitrox mixes up to 100 percent O2, offers hoseless
air-integration, and provides an enormous logbook that stores tons
of useful data from each dive. The algorithm calculates true
remaining bottom time and incorporates Profile Dependant
Intermediate Stops, both of which add additional layers of safety
to your diving.
Alhough it's a fully loaded dive computer, the GALILEO
LUNA is surprisingly easy to use. Offering a choice of
three primary screen configurations to suit your individual tastes,
you navigate through the system via three clearly marked control
buttons. You can also rotate the screen 180 degrees, enabling the
dive computer to be worn with control buttons on top or on bottom.
The intuitive digital compass features an actual half-compass rose
that can be used at a full 90-degree tilt, making it a true aid to
The GALILEO LUNA comes with all the core
SCUBAPRO technology and features offered on the Galileo Sol except
for the Predictive Multi-Gas feature and the Heart Rate Monitor.
However, these two great upgrades are available as optional
purchases at your authorized SCUBAPRO UWATEC dealer, and can be
added quickly via our dedicated
Predictive Multi-Gas upgrade:
Purchasing the PMG feature allows the GALILEO LUNA
to use up to three nitrox mixes (21-100% O2) during the dive,
calculating the ascent schedule for all possible combinations of
the programmed mixes. The outcome of the different decompression
calculations can be shown on the screen in a dedicated deco summary
Heart Rate Monitor upgrade: Exclusive
to SCUBAPRO dive computers, the heart rate monitor, jointly
developed with Polar (world leader in the field of heart rate
monitors), measures your heartbeat and skin temperature during the
dive that can then be factored into the decompression calculation
along with your workload. This results in safer diving because each
diver is unique, and each dive location and situation is different.
The HRM is also ideal for freedivers, measuring heart rate and
sounding an alarm if the heart rate drops below the set level.
Freediving Update is available for download at no
* * *
NOTE: Using the infrared interface, you have
the option to update the GALILEO LUNA's firmware.
You can also download upgrade packages over the Internet to get new
features and new languages.
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm allows you to program a nitrox mix
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an
intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives
and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in
the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical
- Hoseless gas integration provides tank pressure, true remaining
bottom time (RBT), and allows air consumption to be factored into
the decompression calculation.
- Full tilt digital compass with bearing memory provides an
effective navigational tool that remains accurate regardless of
- Extra large dot-matrix screen offers a choice of three display
modes, allowing you to personalize the presentation of your
- Oil-filled technology allows for a slim display casing design
that fits comfortably on the arm.
- Maximum operating depth: 1082ft/330m.
- Huge memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and
the most recent 100 hours of diving.
- Freediving and Gauge modes.
- Trimix Algorithm can be down-loaded via SCUBAPRO.com.
- Continuously updated average depth display.
- Active backlight.
- Bookmark function.
- User changeable CR12600SE or CR2NP battery is good for three to
five years or 300 to 500 dives.
- Dive/Freediving logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/ Mac
via Infrared technology.