SCUBAPRO Digital 330M
OUTSTANDING ELECTRONIC ACCURACY
Much more than a simple depth meter, thousands of these
instruments are in daily use at dive locales
Although targeted primarily to technical divers, the
DIGITAL 330M is an ideal initial data delivery
system for beginning divers, and it can be a useful backup
instrument for divers of all skill levels. Using state-of-the-art
technology, it reliably provides essential information including
depth, temperature, bottom time and ascent speed.
Known for its digital accuracy and impressive 1082ft/330m depth
rating, the DIGITAL 330M was introduced to diving
in 1989 and is still as popular as ever.
Whatever your skill level, the DIGITAL 330M can
be counted on to provide precise diving data in all diving
conditions. Available in imperial or metric.
- Incorporating state-of-the-art technology, a bevy of
information is provided in a compact information center.
- Data includes actual and maximum depth, ascent speed, dive time
in minutes and temperature.
- Auto on/off feature means it's always ready to dive after a
- Variable ascent rates are displayed in a percentage and with a
fast ascent warning.
- Depth-rated to 1082ft/330m to suit all technical deep-diving
- Surface interval is displayed for 24 hours for safety and
- Logbook provides data for the last nine dives to allow for
post-dive review and analysis.
- Provides automatic altitude compensation when changing dive